A Gestational Surrogate is a woman who agrees to carry and deliver a baby for Future Parents who are not able to conceive on their own.
Sperm and eggs are used from the intended parents to create an embryo through In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF). There is no biological relation between the surrogate and baby.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a surrogate with Family Tree Surrogacy Center, LLC. Please complete this initial surrogate application and a staff member will contact you within 24 hours. This preliminary application is the first step of the process and upon qualification you will be asked to complete a full surrogate application in order to match you with Intended Parent(s). Once we receive your full application and you have been accepted into our program you can be matched within 48 hours.
- Between the ages of 21 – 38
- United States citizen or legal resident
- Body Mass Index under 32
- Uncomplicated pregnancy and child birth
- Good physical & mental health
- Non-smoker and non-drug user
- Agree to psychological, drug & criminal screening
- Partner who is supportive toward surrogacy
- Reliable form of transportation
- Commitment for a minimum of 1 year
- Tubal Ligation is OK